How to measure wrists:
The best way to measure your wrist is by using a flexible measuring tape (or string - held to flat ruler). Measure the circumference of your wrist just above the wrist bone towards your hand, Medium and Large are our most popular sizes and fit most people:
- XS wrist measures 5-1/2" to 6"
- SMALL wrist measures 6-1/4" to 6-3/4"
- MEDIUM wrist measures 7" to 7-1/2"
- LARGE wrist measures 7-3/4" to" to 8-1/4"
- X LARGE wrist measures 8-1/2" MAX (some cuffs and beaded styles can be made larger, just ask us)
We allow for 1/4'ish" slack between actual measurement and cuff. If your measurement falls in between, we recommend going up to the larger size.
More questions about fit? Ask us HERE , or call the studio at 212-643-0517
You may want to consider sizing up for our signets, the thickness of the band makes it fit more snugly.
Most of our products can be sized to fit, if you are not seeing your size on the above or on the product page, please reach out to us email@example.com; we can help guide you or custom fit for you.